Do you want to...
- inspire a love of learning?
- encourage young people to dream big?
- be a lifelong learner?
- ignite the spark of learning?
- explore your creativity?
- prove that one person can make a difference?
- motivate others by your example?
- have a different experience every day?
If so you may be just the person we are looking for to join the Colchester Teacher Training Consortium School-Centred Initial Teacher Training Programme. Working in close partnership with schools across Colchester and beyond, our goal is to equip our trainees to become outstanding teachers; able to inspire the children and young people of Colchester to become resilient high achievers and lifelong learners.
Our Primary and Secondary School Direct Programmes offer high quality training, leading to the award of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), including credits at Masters level validated by the University of Greenwich.
Why choose to train with CTTC?
- The structure of our programme ensures that we are able to develop strong relationships with each trainee, responding effectively to their individual needs.
- Ofsted highlighted the strong collegiate nature of the Partnership which provides a secure and effective learning environment for trainees
- We work with a wide variety of schools which are able to offer a range of diverse and exciting experiences and opportunities.
- A high proportion of our trainees gain employment in our partner schools each year.
- Our programme is based in and run by schools with the aim of providing a high quality training environment for tomorrow’s teachers, where trainees can learn from best practice.
What do our trainees say?
“Great and supportive course that is personal and friendly”
“Very well-organised and fantastic training sessions from a range of outstanding practitioners”
“I am glad that I chose to complete my training with CTTC. I feel well-trained and prepared for my NQT year”
“The CTTC is an outstanding organisation with a supportive team. My year of training has been enjoyable. I have learnt a lot and I feel very confident”
Colchester Teacher Training Consortium – Inspiring Tomorrow’s Teachers