You are here
- To provide an excellent course for School Centred Initial Teacher Training that meets the expectations of each trainee.
- To provide a stimulating, challenging, rewarding and enjoyable course for all trainees and indeed all mentors, tutors and personnel associated with its delivery.
- To provide a course that is flexible and one that can be adapted to the needs of individual trainees and one that can respond to local and national changes in education.
- To recruit high quality trainees to the course and to ensure they complete their training.
- To increase the number of high quality new teachers available to schools, particularly in Colchester, and thereby ease recruitment difficulties and improve the quality of education schools are able to offer to their pupils.